Bill and Hillary Clinton’s MESS in Haiti (Don’t forget the 40 billion these rats gave Mexico the Mexican’s never received.)
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic – After two months of electoral stalemate from Haiti’s disputed national election, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visited the Caribbean nation on Sunday with a clear message for their president: Move out of the way.
“It is important that the election go forward so there can be a new president,” she said in a series of interviews Sunday. “There is so much work to be done in Haiti, and the international community stands ready to help.”
Mrs. Clinton met with outgoing President René Préval – whose existing term expires Feb. 7– and the three leading presidential candidates from an initial round of voting on Nov. 28. The two leading vote-getters are to compete in a second round of presidential voting, now set for March 20 after a delay. The electoral council has said it would finalize the ballot Wednesday.
IN PICTURES: Baby Doc returns
Clinton did not mince words about who she prefers to see in the runoff, saying she would push for Mr. Préval to accept the recommendation of the Organization of American States (OAS). While initial election results showed former first lady of Haiti Mirlande Manigat winning the vote and Préval-backed candidate Jude Célestin placing second, OAS election monitors analyzed a sample of ballots and found popular singer Michel “Sweet Micky” Martelly had placed second.
â€œWe have made it very clear we support the OAS recommendations, and we would like to see those acted on,â€
Préval had initially balked at the OAS recommendation. His INITE (Unity) party, citing intimidation from the OAS, released a statement last week urging Mr. Célestin to step aside. Célestin has not announced his decision.
There may yet be a middle way conducive to all parties. Robert Fatton Jr., a Haiti expert and professor at the University of Virginia, says one option being discussed is that the electoral council will announce a statistical tie between Célestin and Mr. Martelly, meaning three candidates will compete in the final round.
“I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what they did. It’s probably the easiest thing for them. That way, they would not be rejecting the OAS report, just modifying it,” he says. “The question would be whether the Americans would [support] that.”
US seeks new partnerYet the OAS report has been criticized. An independent analysis of first-round ballots by the Washington-based Center for Economic and Policy Research found Célestin did place second. The center recommended elections be held anew.
Yves Colon, a Haitian-born professor at the University of Miami, says the US wants to see the election impasse resolved because â€œeverything is hinging on the elections, meaning the reconstruction, the release of aid, everything. Nothing can be done until the election is resolved,â€
More than a year after the 7.0-magnitude earthquake struck, the country still covered in rubble and tent cities.
With the pace of reconstruction expected to pick up this year, Mr. Colon says there is reluctance to partner with a government in which Préval would still be influential.
“Préval has not proven to be a very good partner. He’s been maneuvering behind the scenes … it’s Haitian politics as usual,” he says. “And Célestin is widely seen as Préval’s water boy.”
Clinton said she was going to discuss whether Préval would stay in office beyond Feb. 7, when the new president was originally to be inaugurated, or if an interim government would take over.
William Jefferson Clinton Memorial Library
We’d like to welcome you to the Clinton Library — dedicated to preserving the true legacy of the 42nd President of the United States.
Bill Clinton promised as President that his would be the “most ethical administration in the history of the country.” As you explore the pages of this website, you can decide for yourself whether he lived up to that promise.
The Clinton Crime Family
Bill Clinton and Al Gore met with known criminals who either gave large amounts of money to the Democrats or were brought in by those giving huge sums of money to the Democrats. These people included convicted drug dealer Jorge Cabrera; a Chinese arms dealer named Wang Jun; and Grigory Lutchansky, whose company, Nordex, was on Clinton’s CIA watch list and who was denied entry into Canada because he failed a background check.
There was also the appearance of foreign policy quid pro quos involving Indonesia, Paraguay, Guam, Vietnam and China. Even more disturbing are allegations of economic espionage, communist Chinese involvement in U.S. elections, and compromising U.S. national security – all in the name of helping the Democrats and securing Bill Clinton’s reelection.
There were about 70 Congressional witnesses who have pled the Fifth Amendment right not to self-incriminate (or chosen to flee the country) in the Clinton-Gore dollars for political influence scam. In a round of testimony by FBI Director Louis Freeh before Congress, Rep. Dan Burton asked:
“Mr. Freeh, over 65 people have invoked the 5th Amendment or fled the country in the course of the Committee s investigation. Have you ever experienced so many unavailable witnesses in any matter in which you ve prosecuted or in which you ve been involved?”
Freeh responded: “Actually, I have.”
Burton asked: “You have? Give me, give me a rundown on that real quickly.”
Freeh: “I spent about 16 years doing organized crime cases in New York City…”
Bill Clinton and Al Gore have conspired with known criminals
Jorge Cabrera, a convicted felon from Florida, gave the DNC $20,000 and then attended a political reception in Miami at which Cabrera got his picture taken with Al Gore. Cabrera was soon invited to a December 1995 pre-Christmas event at the White House and was photographed with First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton. The next month in January 1996, undercover agents arrested Cabrera with three tons of Colombian cocaine. Prior to Cabrera’s January arrest, he had been arrested twice on drug charges, and pleaded guilty to non-drug-related charges in both cases. Cabrera is serving a 19-year prison sentence. (The Detroit News, 2/16/97; Miami Herald, 1/19/97; The Washington Post, 10/20/96)
Yah Lin “Charlie” Trie, President Clinton’s longtime friend and a Democratic fund-raiser, was at the center of the 1996 United States campaign finance controversy and eventually pleaded guilty to two charges in his Arkansas trial (May 21, 1999). Trie plead guilty to a felony charge of causing false statements and a misdemeanor count of making political contributions in the names of others.
It was Charlie Trie who arranged for international Chinese weapons dealer, Wang Jun, chairman of CITIC, the chief investment arm of the PRC, and Poly Technologies (a “front company for the PRC military”) to meet with Mr. Clinton at a Democrat Party event at the White House on Feb. 6, 1996. CITIC Ka Wah Bank includes 28 branches in Hong Kong, a branch in Macau, a branch in Shanghai and its PRC-incorporated wholly-owned subsidiary, CITIC Ka Wah Bank (China) Limited, which is headquartered in Shenzhen with branches in Shanghai and Beijing. The Bank also has branches in New York and Los Angeles.
At the time Clinton met with Wang, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and the Customs Service were wrapping up an investigation which caught Wang’s company smuggling at least $4 million worth of 2,000 illegal AK-47 assault weapons destined for gang members in California. President Clinton later admitted Wang’s attendance at the White House was “clearly inappropriate.”
- Grigory Loutchansky, linked by Interpol to the Russian mafia, money laundering, drug trafficking, nuclear smuggling across the Baltics, and international arms trading, attended a Democrat Party White House dinner in October of 1993. Loutchansky got a private two-minute meeting and a picture with Mr. Clinton. (The Washington Times, 2/11/97; The Detroit News, 2/16/97; New York Post, 11/1/96; Time, 7/8/96) Loutchansky was invited back to a second DNC dinner in July 1995. A year before, Canada had blocked Loutchansky from entering Canada because he had failed a background check. Canadian officials also had questions about the source of Loutchansky’s Nordex company’s assets. (The Washington Times, 3/1/97) Both of Clinton’s CIA Directors James Woolsey and John Deutch described Loutchansky’s Nordex company as an “organization associated with Russian criminal activity.”
- Eric Wynn, a twice-convicted securities promoter who pleaded guilty to stock manipulation that benefited a member of the Bonanno organized crime family and who served two years in prison for theft and tax charges, attended a December 1995 White House coffee with Clinton. In 1996, Wynn attended four other DNC fund-raising events involving Clinton. Wynn has been arrested five times during the last six months while out on bail for aggravated assault on a police officer, resisting arrest, aggravated assault with a motor vehicle, violation of a restraining order, terroristic threats and driving while intoxicated. At least one of the arrests occurred between DNC fund-raisers Wynn attended in 1996 with Clinton. (The Detroit News, 2/16/97; The Washington Post, 2/20/97; The Star-Ledger, 2/20/97)
- Roger Tamraz, an international fugitive from Interpol, donated $177,000 to Democrats and the DNC through his companies and attended several White House dinners and coffees in 1995-1996. Tamraz is a former financier wanted, according to a 1989 Interpol warrant, in Lebanon for embezzling $200 million from his failed bank. On June 2, 1995, Tamraz was briefed by a National Security Council (NSC) expert on Russia at the same time he was negotiating a multibillion-dollar deal to build a pipeline from oil reserves from the Caspian Sea to Turkey through Azerbaijan and Armenia. On July 26, Tamraz contributed $20,000 to the DNC. After the meeting occurred, then-DNC Party Chairman Don Fowler called an NSC official to try to overturn a recommendation that Tamraz not attend high-level White House meetings. Tamraz went on to attend four more White House events with Clinton which included receptions, dinners and the premiere of the movie “Independence Day.” Tamraz, through his New York-based oil company, gave $50,000 to the DNC after going to a DNC sponsored White House reception on Sept. 11, 1995, and a dinner four days later. In October, Tamraz contributed another $100,000 at the direction of the DNC to the Virginia Democrat Party using his Tamoil Inc., company. Tamraz also had coffee with Gore on Oct. 5, 1995, and with Clinton on April 1, 1996.
- Russ Barakat, a south Florida Democrat Party official, was indicted on criminal charges just five days after his coffee meeting at the White House in April 1995. Ultimately, Barakat was convicted for tax evasion. A Florida newspaper was full of stories about Barakat’s problems with the law before his White House visit, but he was asked in for coffee anyway.
- Norman Hsu, former Democratic fundraiser, was sentenced to more than 24 years in prison in 2009 by a judge who accused him of funding his fraud by manipulating the political process in a way that ‘strikes at the very core of our democracy.’ U.S. District Judge Victor Marrero sentenced the 58-year-old Hsu, who raised money for Hillary Rodham Clinton and others, to 20 years in prison for his guilty plea to fraud charges and another four years and four months in prison for his conviction at trial for breaking campaign finance laws.
- Chung Lo contributed $10,300 to the DNC. The bulk of the money was given in July 1996, the same month Ms. Lo was arrested on 14 counts of bank and mortgage fraud. Lo’s arrest came four days before she was to host a $400,000 Asian American fund-raiser featuring Clinton. The event was abruptly canceled. Lo was convicted of tax evasion in the 1980s under the name of Esther Chu. Lo had attended a White House coffee and a fund-raising event involving First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton and Vice President Gore.
Kim Weissman writes in a Congress Action update on July 13, 1997,
“One of the many troubling aspects of this affair is how the cesspool of corruption which the Clintons brought to Washington can cause even the most honorable men to prostitute their principles, attempting to defend the indefensible.
John Glenn was an honorable man, a true American hero. A Marine, one of America’s first astronauts, the first American to ride a rocket into earth orbit at a time when our rockets had the nasty habit of routinely blowing up in people’s faces. His bravery, his patriotism, his honor were above reproach and beyond question. Until Bill Clinton came to town. And in a few short years this bona fide hero has transformed himself into nothing more than a party hack, in service to monumental presidential corruption. Once a man throws his honor on the trash heap, it can never be reclaimed. And Glenn is not alone among democrats compromising their integrity to protect Bill Clinton. As for the media, which has instituted a virtual news blackout in which live coverage is nonexistent and then whines that nobody cares, which ignores crimes, espionage, and possible treason, and shamelessly peddles the democrat line that “the system is broken”, their ethics and principles in this matter are beneath contempt. As usual. The media see these hearings as their chance to enact “reform” which will enhance their power even further, and subversion of our government and treason in high office is of no interest. The integrity of our government and safety of the nation ranks below their self-aggrandizement.”
Clinton’s Criminal Appointees
Attorney General Janet Reno fabricated charges of child molestation against the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas, ordering the use of military equipment and the use of chemical agents against citizens of the United States. Eighty-six men, women, and children died after FBI agents used grenade launchers to mount a CS gas attack on their compound. Larry Potts—who coordinated the Waco raid and was censured for his role in the 1992 Ruby Ridge, Idaho, shoot-out — was promoted to deputy director of the FBI by Reno.
It was revealed in 2010 by Dick Morris, a longtime friend of Clinton and political advisor during his first term in office, that Janet Reno essentially blackmailed Bill Clinton to re-appoint her to a second term as Attornry General.
He told Sean Hannity that the President was not going to appoint Attorney General Janet Reno to a second term in office following the federal barrage on the Branch Davidian ranch at Mount Carmel.
“Bill Clinton orchestrated that takeover and in fact was so ashamed of what he did in Waco that he was not going to appoint Janet Reno to a second four year term” Morris stated. “She told him in a meeting right before the inauguration day for his new term, that ‘if you don’t appoint me, I’m gonna tell the truth about Waco’ and that forced Clinton’s hand in reappointing her.”
With the apparent approval of President Fidel Castro, in a pre-dawn raid of the Gonzalez home in Miami, Janet Reno ordered heavily armed INS agents to storm the house and snatch the young Elian Gonzalez from his relatives there. Outside, more armed thugs fired pepper spray into the angry crowd as they took away the crying and screaming 6-year-old boy.
More than 20 federal agents arrived at the home shortly before 5 a.m., using rams on the home’s chain-link fence and front door to force their way in. Inside, hiding in a closet, Elian’s great-aunt and one of the fishermen who rescued Elian, Donato Dalrymple held Elian in his arms as the federal thugs told him, “give me the boy or I’ll shoot you.” A short time later, a woman and man brought Elian out of the home as he was screaming, “Help me! Help me! Don’t take me away!” in Spanish.
This unconstitutional federal raid on a private and lawful home, seizing a person accused of nothing has been perhaps Clinton’s most tyrannical acts of despotism.
Washington lawyer, Clinton confidant and golfing partner, Vernon Jordan, was deposed by Ken Starr for his role in obtaining $50,000 in “consulting fees” for Webster Hubbell, between the time Hubbell left the Justice Department and entered federal prison. Starr was trying to determine if those fees were “hush money.” That money came from Revlon Corporation, where Mr. Jordan sits on the board of directors.
Jordan, at the request of Clinton’s personal secretary, Betty Currie, had also helped Monica Lewinsky search for a new job and a lawyer after she left the White House.
Vernon Jordan’s relationship with Bill Clinton goes back to a 1991 Bilderberger meeting where Clinton was introduced to the group by Jordan. The Bilderbergers arrogantly plot the subversion and silent takeover of constitutional governments everywhere. Their goal is a World Government run exclusively by their hand-picked puppets. It was shortly after attending the 1991 Bilderberger meeting, Governor Bill Clinton was selected to be the next President of the United States.
President Clinton has done a masterful job of placing “fall-guys” between himself and his administration’s indigenous corruption scandals. Independent Counsels have indicted and jailed senior administration officials for corruption, but Mr. Clinton has always maintained arms-length plausible deniability. Clinton’s defensive modus operandi: admit nothing, deny everything and make counterallegations.
- It was alleged George Stephanopoulos, Senior Advisor, took a $600,000 loan below market interest and with insufficient collateral from NationsBank, a bank having business before the Clinton Administration, lied to Congress during Whitewater hearings, and attempted to have Whitewater investigator Jay Stephens at the RTC fired.
- Secretary of Labor, Robert Reich lied to Congress when he wrote that there were no memos circulating in the Labor Department instructing staff to gather political material against the Contract with America. Such memos were later published.
- Former Assitant Secretary of HUD, Roberta Achtenberg violated the First Amendment when she ordered HUD lawyers to silence citizens who spoke out against planned housing projects. She also exceeded her authority when she had HUD staff threaten Allentown County to withdraw an “Use of English language encouraged” ordinance.
- On Feb. 12, 1995, the Los Angeles Times reveals Veterans Affairs Secretary Jesse Brown made 20 trips at taxpayers’ expense to his hometown of Chicago—rarely attending any official events.
- Former Secretary of Defense, Les Aspin, through criminal negligence was responsible for the death of Army Rangers in Somalia. He has never been held accountable in public hearings. He subseqently resigned and is now deceased.
- The Los Angeles Times revealed on June 25, ’95, Energy Secretary Hazel O’Leary, at taxpayers’ expense, routinely upgrades her airline flights to business and first class and stays at expensive hotels—seeking reimbursement from the government at as much as 150 percent of the maximum level allowed. In Jan. ’96, the General Accounting Office audit finds $255,000 in undocumented expenses from Hazel O’Leary’s trips abroad. In April, ’96, a General Accounting Office audit showed that the 14 overseas trips Energy Secretary Hazel O’Leary took in 1994 and 1995 netted only about $448 million worth of business — not the $2 billion her administration claimed — and that some of the deals concluded on the trips benefitted foreign firms more than U.S. companies. An Energy Department inspector general report stated that part of the $4.6 million Secretary Hazel O’Leary spent on overseas trips may have been spent illegally.
- Chief of Staff to the First Lady, Margaret Williams obstructed justice when she removed documents from the office of Vince Foster. She lied to Congress about removing those documents.
- Treasury Department Employee, Joshua Steiner, lied to Congress about conversations with White House personnel about the RTC and has resigned.
- Former Chief of Staff, Mack McLarty conspired with Democratic Congressional Leadership to block access to vital documents in a Congressional hearing.
- USIA Inspector General, Marian Benett, covered up credit-card fraud by USIA Inspector General staff.
- Federico Pena, Secretary of Transportation has been accused of awarding State and federal contracts to companies in which he had a financial interest.
- Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights, Deval Patrick was accused of using extortion to force banks to give preferential treatment to minorities.
Clinton administration officials indicted
Henry Cisneros, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development became the second Clinton administration official to be indicted.
The Justice Department probe began on Sept. 22, 1994, it’s investigating whether Housing and Urban Development Secretary Henry Cisneros lied to the FBI about payments he made to his former mistress, Linda Jones. In March ’95 Attorney General Janet Reno concluded HUD Secretary Henry Cisneros made yearly payments to Jones of between $42,000 and $60,000—contradicting Cisneros’ claim to the FBI that his yearly payments totaled no more than $10,000. In May 1995, an independent counsel was named to investigate if the lies HUD Secretary Henry Cisneros told to the FBI constitute a felony.
On Dec. 11, 1997 a federal grand jury in Washington handed down a 21-count indictment, charging Cisneros and Jones variously with conspiracy, obstruction of justice, fraud and perjury. Evidence including 40 hours of secretly recorded telephone calls, IRS records and canceled checks suggests to prosecutors that Cisneros committed perjury and conspired with his ex-mistress and others to lie about the hush money. Those records indicate Cisneros paid Jones about $250,000 and continued to pay her after he came to Washington, including payments totaling some $40,000 prior to his interview with the FBI.
Former Agriculture Secretary Mike Espy was indicted on charges he accepted illegal gifts and lied to investigators. In August, 1994 Attorney General Janet Reno asked for an independent counsel to investigate Agriculture Secretary Mike Espy for accepting gifts from companies regulated by his department. On Oct. 3, 1994, Mike Espy resigns amid charges he accepted gifts and perks barred by federal ethics laws and rules.
In Dec. 1997, Tyson Foods Inc., the nation’s largest poultry processor, pleaded guilty to giving former U.S. Agriculture Secretary Mike Espy more than $12,000 in illegal gifts, and agreed to pay $6 million in fines and investigative expenses.
Ultimately, Independent Counsel Smaltz s investigation of Agriculture Secretary Espy, has resulted in 14 indictments yielding 2 convictions, 3 guilty pleas, 4 acquittals, 3 companies paying enormous fines, and 3 defendants awaiting trial or retrial.
In the tenth major probe into high level Clinton appointees, the Justice Department has opened an investigation into whether or not Labor Secretary Alexis Herman was involved in a scheme of influence peddling during ‘94-’96 when she was a White House aide. The seventh independent counsel of the Clinton era will investigate influence peddling and corrupt campaign fundraising allegations against Labor Secretary Alexis Herman. In response to these allegations, President Clinton remarked, “I don t believe that for a minute.”
Under investigation for overbilling clients, mail fraud and tax evasion, Associate Attorney General Webster Hubbell resigned on March 14, 1994. On Dec. 6, ’94 Hubbell pleads guilty and on Aug. 7, 1995 he began serving 21-month sentence for defrauding the federal government and tax evasion. A June 24, 1997 Los Angeles Times story revealed a City of Los Angeles audit found Webster Hubbell cheated Los Angeles out of almost $25,000 by lying about the consulting work he did for them.
The Justice Department began investigating Commerce Secretary Ron Brown on Feb. 19, 1995 for violation of tax and financial disclosure laws and whether he took money from people seeking to influence him. Apparently, he took bribes from almost everybody saying it is part of the way Washington works. Ron Brown was still under investigation by an Independent Counsel when he died mysteriously in a plane crash in 1996. Former Brown business associate and lover Nolanda Hill revealed on the June 18, 1997 ABC Prime time Live that deceased Cabinet Secretary Ron Brown was set to accept a $700,000 cash payoff from Vietnam in return for pushing normalized trade relations with the communist country.
On Jan. 20, 1994, an independent counsel is named to investigate the Clintons’ personal, political and business finances in the 1980s, including their role in the Whitewater Development Corporation. As a result, Clinton’s cronies begin to fall around him.
Former Arkansas Municipal Court Judge David Hale was indicted for defrauding the federal government by misrepresenting Capital Management’s paid-in capital. David Hale pleads guilty on Mar. 22, 1994 to conspiracy and mail fraud.
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker was indicted on three felony charges of making false statements and conspiracy to defraud the United States in the Whitewater venture. Later, 11 new counts of conspiracy, wire fraud, making false statements and misapplying funds are added. When Clinton loyalist Judge Henry Woods dismisses the original three-count indictment against Gov. Tucker, independent counsel Kenneth Starr files an immediate appeal. Tucker is eventually found guilty of fraud in connection with the failed savings and loan institution and faces 10 years in prison and $500,000 in fines. After Tucker’s resignation as Governor, Lt. Gov. Mike Huckabee replaced him.
Clinton’s partner in the Whitewater venture, Jim McDougal, was indicted on 19 counts of conspiracy, mail fraud, making false statements and false bank reports, and misapplying funds. McDougal was found guilty of fraud in connection with the failed savings and loan institution. Jim McDougal was serving his 3 year sentence for bank fraud at the Fort Worth Federal Medical Center in Texas, a facility operated by the federal Bureau of Prisons for inmates who need medical attention. Just prior to another round of testimony before Kenneth Starr’s grand jury, Jim McDougal suffered a heart attack while in solitary confinement, which may have been brought on by the diuretics forced on him.
Susan McDougal was indicted on eight counts of conspiracy, wire fraud, mail fraud and making false statements.
- On Feb. 6, 1996, President Bill Clinton is subpoenaed in the bank fraud and conspiracy trial of James and Susan McDougal, his partners in the failed Whitewater development project and on Mar. 26th, the White House agrees to have Clinton videotape his testimony.
- The White House releases on Feb 20, more than 100 pages of “mistakenly overlooked” Whitewater records subpoenaed in 1994.
- On May 16, 1996, the Senate Whitewater committee votes to subpoena FBI reports showing that Hillary Clinton’s fingerprints were found on hundreds of pages of Rose law Firm documents found in the White House residence quarters in January. The records, subpoenaed in 1994, and had been missing. In a two-page affidavit to Senate Whitewater investigators on June 17th, Hillary Clinton states that she “does not know” how her Rose Law Firm billing records ended up in the White House.
Criticized for attempting to quash a Whitewater investigation at the RTC through White House liaisons, obstructing justice in the Foster suicide investigation by blocking access, removing documents, lying about his removal of documents, and by retrieving Foster’s pager from Park Police, White House Counsel Bernard Nussbaum resigns on Mar. 5, 1994 and is under investigation for lying to Congress.
Director of White House Administration, Patsy Thomasson, lied to Congress about the composition of the Health Care Task Force and the size of its budget and obstructed justice when she removed documents from the office of Vince Foster.
Deputy Treasury Secretary Roger Altman resigned on Aug. 17, 1994 amid charges of lying to Congress in his testimony concerning Whitewater/Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC) investigation.
Treasury Counsel Jean Hanson resigns on Aug. 18, 1994 amid charges that she briefed the White House on Whitewater/RTC investigation.
On Dec. 15, 1995, Former White House lawyer William Kennedy refuses to comply with Senate Whitewater Committee subpoena demanding Whitewater-related documents.
Jury selection began on June 17, 1996 in the Whitewater-related trial of Herby Branscum and Robert Hill, two Arkansas bankers indicted on charges of fraud. Prosecutors maintain Hill and Branscum funneled $7,000 to then-Gov. Bill Clinton’s 1990 re-election campaign.
Deputy Chief of Staff, Harold Ickes, broke into New York Republican headquarters in 1970 but has never been indicted for this crime which was similar to what the Watergate Plumbers spent time in jail for. He also lied to Congress about his involvement in the Whitewater coverup.
Former White House Counsel, Lloyd Cutler lied to Congress and attempted to withhold vital information from Congress. He obtained a confidential Treasury report and showed it to witnesses before they testified before Congress in the Whitewater hearings. He again lied to Congress when he denied having shown testimony to witnesses. Lloyd Cutler has resigned.
In October 1996, the Clinton/Gore campaign, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Commerce Department engaged in covering up a Democrat political fund-raising scandal.
Three former Clinton administration officials have refused to give the U.S. Congress documents subpoenaed for investigations of Democrat fund-raising — claiming a Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination. The three are: former Associate Attorney General Webster Hubbell, former Commerce Department political appointee John Huang and Mark Middleton, a former aide to the White House chief of staff. (Associated Press, 2/28/97)
Others have fled the country to evade indictments and answering questions.
John Huang was involved in fund-raising while he was a political appointee at the Commerce Department.
- Huang, a former U.S. representative of the Asian conglomerate Lippo Group, despite assertions of having avoided any contact with any Commerce Department matters involving Lippo, apparently violated federal conflict-of-interest laws by joining the administration’s Indonesia Advocacy-Financing Working Group which dealt with projects involving Lippo. Huang aggressively argued for a new U.S. trade policy toward Vietnam only one day after joining the Commerce Department in July 1994, and pushed the issue for 17 months while the Lippo Group sought to expand its business in Vietnam. (The Washington Times, 12/12/96; 11/27/96)
- While still at the Commerce Department, Huang traveled coast to coast to raise money for the Democrat Party and brought in more than $150,000 in donations before he formally left his senior Commerce Department post, according to records obtained by House investigators. Political fund-raising by federal employees is prohibited by the Hatch Act. (The Washington Times, 2/19/97)
- John Huang expressed a particular interest in gathering secret intelligence about China, according to testimony by a CIA officer who briefed Huang 37 times. His testimony was taken as part of a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch on whether Democratic donors were rewarded with trips on trade missions.
EPA Administrator Carol Browner used the EPA to campaign against Republicans running on the Contract with America, an illegal use of the executive branch for political campaigning.
- A bipartisan letter from the House Government Reform and Oversight Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs on March 21, 1995, charges the Environmental Protection Agency and its administrator, Carol M. Browner, with violating the federal Anti-Lobbying Act by faxing unsolicited material opposing the Republican-sponsored regulatory reform package to various corporations and public-interest groups.
Senior Advisor, Bruce Lensey, as treasurer for the Clinton gubernatorial campaign in 1990, signed withdrawals from Perry County Bank, the president of which has pled guilty to conspiring to conceal these withdrawals from the IRS and FEC.
Co-President, Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton became the first first lady to testify before a grand jury when she was subpeonaed by the Whitewater grand jury.
- Took a $100,000 bribe, camouflaged as futures trades, from Tyson Foods Inc. At issue was a $100,000 windfall from cattle futures after a $1,000 investment.
- Speculated in Health Care industry futures while overseeing legislative reform of same.
- Failed to correct false testimony by co-defendant Ira Magaziner in Health Care trial.
- Ordered members of the Health Care Task Force to shred documents that were the target of a court probe.
- Obstructed justice by ordering the shredding of Vince Foster’s documents in the Rose Law Firm.
- In 1996, Hillary was accused by the Senate Special Whitewater Committee of ordering the removal of potentially damaging files related to Whitewater from Foster’s office on the night of his death and telling aides to lie about their removal. Of course, Hillary denied everything.
- Obstructed justice by keeping her billing records, a document sought under subpoena, in the White House residence.
- Lied to investigators about her knowledge about billing records.
- Lied to investigators about her involvement in the Castle Grande land flip con.
- Ordered the use of the FBI to discredit Travel Office employees.
- Lied to investigators about her involvement in the firing of Travel Office Employees. In May 1993, the co-president was accused of having a central hand in firing several long-time employees of the White House Travel Office, the better to give the pricey travel business to her Hollywood pals, Linda Bloodworth Thomason and Harry Thomason. Hillary denied everything and when Whitewater Independent Counsel Robert Ray investigated Travelgate, he concluded that there was substantial evidence that involved Hillary but not enough to warrant an indictment.
- A Federal judge orders a trial on July 25, 1994 to determine if Hillary Clinton’s heath care task force illegally operated in secret.
- The White House finally releases more than 2,000 documents on June 25, 1996, relating to the travel office firings, originally requested two years prior by congressional investigators.
William Kennedy, David Watkins, and Patsy Thomasson was accussed of fabricating charges against White House Travel Office personnel to have the business taken over by Clinton friends. They coerced FBI and IRS agents into complicity with this scheme. Kennedy and Watkins have resigned.
Travel Office employee, Catherine Cornelius removed documents from White House Travel Office. Because those documents later became the subject of a trial against Office Director Billy Dale, that could amount to obstruction of justice.
On June 6, 1996, The Los Angeles Times reported that the White House sought confidential FBI background documents on fired White House Travel Office chief Billy Dale. The next day, the White House admits it ordered FBI files of more than 330 people, including dozens of Republican leaders, saying it was working off an “outdated list” of people who had applied for access to the White House. Eventually it is discovered that about 1,000 people’s FBI files were obtained by Clinton officials.
One of those people whose FBI file was obtained by the White House was Linda Tripp, who blazed onto the national scene when she released to Independent Council, Ken Starr, secretly taped conversations she had with Monica Lewinsky about the sexual conduct of the President. Tripp’s connection to FBI files also include her witnessing fellow employees copying FBI files onto White House computers when she worked in the Clinton White House. (The Washington Times, 9/4/98) Tripp is also at the center of conspiracy theories involving Vince Foster’s suicide. Tripp had worked in the early Clinton administration in 1992 as executive assistant to Bernie Nussbaum, then the White House counsel. Tripp first surfaced in the original report on Foster’s death by former independent counsel Robert Fiske. Fiske said in his report, that Tripp was the last person to speak to Foster before he committed suicide. It was also Tripp who provided testimony on what happened inside Foster’s office after word of his death surfaced, again leading to questions of impropriety.
Tripp also is the original source of information regarding Kathryn Willey’s reported claim that Clinton had kissed and fondled her, claiming to be the first person to talk to Willey after she left the Oval Office.
- In June 1996, White House security head Craig Livingstone, a political operative and former bouncer, illegally obtained over 700 FBI files of mostly White House personnel from former Republican administrations.
- On the 9th, White House Chief of Staff Leon Panetta offers a public apology for the White House’s obtaining the FBI files: “Mistakes were made. It is inexcusable.”
- President Clinton later offered a direct apology and calls the FBI files controversy a “completely honest bureaucratic snafu.”
- FBI Director Louis Freeh said on June 14, that he and his agency were “victimized.” He also says that the White House acquisition of the files represented “egregious violations of privacy.”
- The Washington Post reports on the 16th, Secret Service officials say the tracking system they used for White House passholders could not have generated the supposedly outdated list that the White House claimed it used to request FBI files on the now more than 400 former passholders.
- White House places personnel security office director Craig Livingstone, directly responsible for obtaining the FBI files, on administrative leave.
- House Government Reform and Oversight Committee begins hearings on FBI file affair on June 19th. Livingstone tells officials that the office holding the files was often left unsecured and that people with the lowest level security clearance were allowed access to the room. ABC News reports that Livingstone himself did not get proper security clearance until more than a year after he began his job as head of security.
- Attorney General Janet Reno calls on FBI to expand its probe to determine how and why White House obtained files on former Reagan and Bush administration staff members – later she reverses her earlier call for the FBI to lead the inquiry, and announces that Whitewater independent counsel Kenneth Starr should investigate how the White House acquired the FBI files in an improper manner.
- New documents on June 25th, show that a total of more than 700 FBI background files were improperly obtained by the White House.
- Craig Livingstone resigns from the White House staff on June 26th.
- Anthony Marceca informs the Senate Judiciary Committee on June 28th, that he is taking the Fifth Amendment and will not answer any more questions concerning the White House acquisition of FBI background files.
- The diaries of the Dick Morris’ call girl, Sherry Rowlands, noted that Mr Morris described Mrs Clinton as the prime mover in the scandal when confidential FBI personnel files on leading Republicans were taken to the White House and scrutinised by political fixers. “It was Hillary,” Mr Morris replied when Miss Rowlands asked who was to blame for the scandal. “She ordered them. She’s a paranoid lady; she did it.”
Hillary Clinton Murders
March 27, 2007
Partial List from US Intelligent Agents who will testify with evidence of Hillary and Bill Clinton’s murders.
Just a quick refresher course lest we forget what has happened to many “friends” of the Clintons .
1-James McDougal - Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
2 -Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown . The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
3- Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
4- Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. Afew days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.
5- C. Victor Raiser II- Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992
6-Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “Dear friend and trusted advisor”.
7-Ed Willey – Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
8-Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock . Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock . Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton . He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9-James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas ..
10-James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He wasreported to have ties to Whitewater.
11-Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12-Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
13-Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
14-Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
15- Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a “suicide.” Was pregnant at the time of her death.
16-Paula Grober - Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17-Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
18- Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
19-Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
20-Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
21-Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
22-Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton ‘s mother, stepfather and brother.
23-Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
24-Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
25-Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
26- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
27-Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
28-Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
29-Keith McMaskle – Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
30-Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
31-Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
33-James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to “natural causes”.
34-Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
35-Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:
36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr.
37-Captain Scott J . Reynolds
38-Sgt. Brian Hanley
39-Sgt. Tim Sabel
40-Major General William Robertson
41-Col. William Densberger
42-Col. Robert Kelly
43-Spec. Gary Rhodes
The Crimes Of An American President
By Mike Douglass
Never in the history of the United States of America, has so much power been able to reside within the hands of one single man. Through the blatant misuse of executive orders, William Jefferson Clinton, has found a way to render congress virtually powerless, in the event of a national emergency, orchestrated or otherwise. Bill Clinton has been quoted as saying ” I believe the measure of a persons values can best be measured by examining the life a person lives. Well, let’s do just that, shall we?
Bill Clinton, became the first president ever, in United States history, to fire every single US attorney in the country. He also became the first president in US history, to dismiss an FBI director, by relieving William Sessions of his duty, in 1993. We must ask the most important and liberating question, why?
The early years:
William Jefferson Clinton studied at Oxford University, where most of the professors were considered Marxist Leninists, or socialists. In 1969, Clinton was called to London for a medical examination, and was classified a 1A, which meant he would be expected to serve in Vietnam. He drove to the home of Colonel Eugene Holmes, the commander of the ROTC program at the University of Arkansas, where he pleaded to join the program. Clinton wrote a letter of intent, and pledged to enter the university lawschool. Upon his return to Oxford, he would assist in organizing demonstrations against the United States in front of the US embassy. On December 2, 1969, in violation of his promise to enroll in the ROTC program, he applied to the University of Yale lawschool. On December third, 1969, Clinton wrote a letter to Holmes, that was in direct opposition to Americas involvement in the Vietnam war, stating that he sympathized with those who were not willing to fight, and perhaps die for their country.
Attending Yale, Clinton was described as a moocher, and appeared to have no apparent income, yet he traveled for forty days to Scandinavia, the Soviet Union, and Chezkislovakia. He stayed at one of Moscow’s most exclusive hotels, the National, and later stayed with friend John Copologne’s parents, who were leaders in the Communist party. In 1971, Frank Aller, a close friend of Clinton’s, and also a fellow draft dodger, was found shot to death in Spokane Washington. This has much relevance, as we will see later.
In Bill Clinton’s home state of Arkansas, some two million people remain amongst the nations poorest. Families averaging an annual income of nine thousand dollars, generally pay four times more in taxes then families making in excess of six hundred thousand dollars proportionally. In 1992, Arkansas ranked almost last in public education statistics.
Charlene Wilson, a convicted drug dealer and informant, testified to a grand jury in 1990, that she had attended several parties in which she watched Bill Clinton’s brother Roger pass cocaine to Bill. On one occasion, Bubba was so high on cocaine, that he fell into a garbage can. Very symbolic of the presidency, in my opinion. Wilson also testified that the party attendees would often share sex partners, that would often times consist of underage teenage girls. ( Statutory rape ) In 1983/84, federal narcotics officers caught Roger Clinton on videotape stating ” got to get some for my brother, he’s got a nose like a vacuum cleaner”. Throughout the 1980′s, the Clintons enjoyed relative impunity from investigations.
During his first run at governor, Clinton lied about the exposure of his letter to Colonel Holmes, stating that he and Holmes were in agreement, that the ROTC arrangement had been canceled. Holmes told a different story, stating “Clinton purposely deceived me, using the possibility of joining the ROTC as a ploy, purposely defrauding the military, both in concealing his anti-military activities overseas, and his counterfeit intentions for later military service”. Clinton claimed that what he had done in is twelve years as governor for the state of Arkansas, qualified him to govern the nation. If you take into consideration, the horrific state of decline the US is being plunged into, “qualified” is hardly the word I would choose.
From his early years as state attorney general for the state of Arkansas, Little Rock was ablaze with gossip concerning Clinton’s blatant womanizing. Arkansas state troopers and body guards would later testify to Clinton’s extramarital affairs with literally hundreds of women. State trooper LD Brown stated that on several occasions, on state time, and using state cars (we pay for those) he drove then governor Clinton to over one hundred extramarital affairs and guarded him during those encounters. Larry Paterson was an Arkansas state trooper for thirty one years and a personal body guard for governor Clinton for six years. Paterson stated that on several occasions, he stood guard and witnessed a department store clerk perform oral sex on the governor in a parked car, including on the grounds of Chelsea’s elementary school and the governors mansion. Clinton once told Paterson that he had researched in the bible, and said that oral sex was not considered adultery! If anyone can point that one out for me, please do, I don’t remember seeing that one in any bible verses I’ve read! Clinton refereed to women as ” ripe peaches” purely to be chased and dominated. At least four Arkansas troopers have provided detailed accounts of attempts to silence them, including lucrative federal job offers. Clifton’s security detail commander threatened Brown and others to keep quiet, stating that both their careers and they themselves would be destroyed.
Dan Lassater, an Arkansas bonds dealer, and major contributor to the Clinton organized crime ring, oh sorry, campaign, was issued a thirty million dollar bond from Clinton to install a new police radio system for the Arkansas state police. Lassater was under investigation by Arkansas police for alleged cocaine trafficking. Intelligence reports showed that the DEA ( drug enforcement agency) had an open file on Lassater in 1983. The attorney generals office in Santa FE’ New Mexico, investigated Lassater for narcotics trafficking, and possible links to organized crime. A federal grand jury indicted Lassater, accusing him of conspiring with Roger Clinton, to knowingly and willfully posses cocaine, with the intent to distribute cocaine. Lassater was offered a plea agreement and paroled after only one year. He was granted a FULL PARDON, by then governor Bill Clinton. Patty Anne Smith, was only sixteen years old when she fell under the influence of Dan Lassater. She stated, in the office of the US attorney general, in Little Rock, ” I was a virgin until two months after I met Dan Lassater. I finally gave in and slept with him. I was introduced to cocaine by Dan Lassater, when I was sixteen years old, and a student at North Little Rock High School. Dan Lassater planned on using me as a prostitute to entertain his friends”. At the time, Lassater was forty years old. Nice friends Bill! Smith also claims to have witnessed governor Clinton take cocaine on several occasions.
Patsy Thomason, was appointed director of the White House office of administration, after Clinton was elected president. She failed to provide proper security clearance for over one hundred White House staff members, many of which, coincidentally, were alleged drug users. Under Thomason’s direction, random drug testing for White House staff members, was eliminated.
Multi millionaire poultry tycoon, Don Tyson, was a heavy contributor to the Clinton campaign, and in return received millions of dollars in state tax breaks and favorable treatment, in the form of relaxed environmental regulations. Tyson came under investigation for being implicated in money laundering scams. DEA documents, linked Tyson to drug trafficking. One report showed how his company aircraft was used to smuggle drugs from Florida to Arkansas. On July 18, 1988, a memorandum was issued that linked Tyson to illegal use and distribution of cocaine, and called for a combined investigation team of FBI, DEA, IRS and state police. Documents referred to alleged hitmen employed by the poultry/cocaine king. Of course none of these allegations ever led to criminal charges. Who says no one is above the law? Officers who tried to mount a case, were destroyed by their superiors in the state police.
Mena has become the center of the most major conspiracy theories of the late twentieth century. The main allegation, is that the small Mena airport was used to transport weapons to Nicaraguan contras, implicating Clinton. Mena was the center of a multi billion dollar drug running, money laundering and weapons smuggling operation.
Barry Seal, a giant in the cocaine trade, imported from Latin America, shipments averaging three hundred pounds of coke ( not the soft drink ) worth tens of millions of dollars. Mena became one of the major GLOBAL centers of the narcotics trade. It was the single largest cocaine smuggling operation in US history. State trooper LD Brown, gave several pages of documented testimony, that Clinton was aware of this since 1984. Seal became a patsy, and was sentenced to a halfway house in Baton Rouge Louisiana, and was found shot to death in his Cadillac. Hey, gotta cover your tracks! A thirty five volume, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND page report was compiled for a grand jury on the Mena operation by detective Russel Welch, and IRS agent Bill Duncan, which was effectively suppressed. These gentlemen’s’ careers were destroyed, and the whole thing was swept under the rug.
On August 23, 1987, Kevin Ives age seventeen, and Don Henry, age sixteen, witnessed a cocaine drop that was a part of the Mena Arkansas operation. The two boys were bound, kicked, beaten, and summarily executed. One of the boys was brutally stabbed to death. They were wrapped in a tarpaulin and set on the railroad tracks to be desecrated by the next train. Arkansas medical examiner Fahmy Malak, ruled the death an accident stating that the boys had gotten high on marijuana, fallen into a trance, and wound up on the tracks side by side. The crime lab never tested their blood for THC, the chemical agent in marijuana that causes the high. the lab was told to back Malak’s ruling. Can you guess who the only person was that the crime lab had to answer to? If you guessed that it was then governor Bill Clinton, you guessed correctly. A grand jury was called in to investigate the case and a second autopsy was performed. An enhanced photo of Kevin Ives was shown to six forensic investigators which confirmed that the young boy had died of stab wounds. The photo also suggested that Ives was smashed in the head with what appeared to be the but of a rifle! A grand jury concluded that the boys deaths were the result of foul play. People who claimed to have information regarding the case began dying. Seven people who claimed to have knowledge of the case were murdered, mostly by shotgun wounds, and one of whom, Keith Mcaskle, died of one hundred thirteen stab wounds.
Fahmy Malak, in 1985, ruled an Arkansas mans death a suicide, a man who reportedly died of four gunshot wounds to the chest. In 1986, Malak ruled a Gunshot wound to the head, an accidental drowning. In 1992, the death of a man with five gunshot wounds was ruled a suicide. His most astounding ruling was in the death of James Mylam. Malak claimed that Mylam died of an ulcer, but later, when his skull had been recovered, it had been determined that he had been decapitated! Just before Clinton was elected, Malak was moved to another state job.
Allegations have connected Clinton to organized crime, via union boss, Arthur Coya, who attended the White House frequently. At the time, there was a civil suit filed against Coya, for conspiracy charges. On August 25, 1996, in a letter to Coya, Clinton wrote, ” No one, not even my strongest opponents, ever suggested that there was a hint of scandal in my administration “. Yeah right! ” I did not have sexual relations with that woman”. During the civil suit against Coya, sixty five people either invoked the fifth amendment, or fled the country.
On July 19, 1993, FBI director William Sessions received a call from Clinton, relieving him of his duty. He received a second call, moments later ordering Sessions to leave the Hoover building immediately. Clinton seemed anxious, and seemed to be in a hurry. The next day, Vince Foster, the deputy White House council for the Clinton administration, who, incidentally, knew more than anyone about the financial secrets of the 1992 campaign and presidency, and Hillary’s financial dealings, was found dead, of a gunshot wound to the head, in nearby Fort Marcy Park. With the removal of Sessions, the FBI was in turmoil, so jurisdiction fell into the hands of the park police, who were in no way qualified to handle an investigation of that scope. Four days later, a suicide note mysteriously wound up in Fosters briefcase that was not there previously. The suicide note was ruled a fake by experts. Photos of the crime scene, which suggested a close range gunshot wound were deliberately withheld. Police Polaroids disappeared, and reports were contradictory. Information was falsified and the FBI concealed the contents of medical examiners reports. Sessions stated that the Foster case had been compromised from the beginning. Is it mere coincidence that Sessions was relieved of duty just one day before Fosters death?
Jerry Parks was a Little Rock private investigator who became head of security for the Clinton/Gore campaign headquarters, during the early stages of the presidential campaign. Parks was paid 1,000 dollars in cash on two occasions, to deliver trunkloads of money from the airport near Mena, and deliver it to Foster in a K Mart parking lot. Jane Parks, his wife, was the manager of an apartment complex where Roger Clinton lived. The governor ( Clinton ), would appear on several occasions and engage in cocaine and marijuana use. It’s OK though, he never inhaled! Girls as young as seventeen years of age, were often there to party with the Clinton brothers. When Jane Parks told her husband Jerry of the goings on, he began to record names dates and licensee plate numbers, and took photos under Vince Fosters orders. Parks performed sensitive assignments for the Clinton posse, for several years. Foster asked Parks to perform surveillance on the governor. A week before his death, Foster phoned Parks and was informed that plenty of evidence had been gathered that could hurt both Bill and President Hillary. Two weeks after Foster’s death, Parks told his wife, ” I’m a dead man”. Two weeks later, after leaving a restaurant, Parks was shot to death at point blank range with a nine millimeter handgun. Before he was killed, his home was broken into, and the only thing stolen were the files he had gathered on the Clintons.
Kathy Ferguson was a key witness in the Paula Jones case. Four days after Jones filed her suit, Ferguson was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head. Can you guess what the ruling in her death was. Yes, that’s right, a suicide! Bill Sheldon, an Arkansas police officer, was publicly vocal about Furgeson’s death being a possible homicide. One month later, he was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head, again, the ruling was suicide. How does all of this make your stomach feel? Yeah me too! Stay with me, it gets even better…
The Communist Connection:
The largest contributor to the Clinton campaign, was Indonesian businessman, James Riady. He gave four hundred fifty thousand to elect Clinton, and an additional six hundred thousand to democratic national committee and state parties. Riady and associates flagship corporation is the Lipo Group, a multibillion dollar conglomerate, with business ties to the Chinese Communist party. Riady became friends with then state attorney general Clinton, through his internship at one of Americas largest investment banks, Stevens Incorporated. Riady and friends were given access to the White House, in exchange for their mega contributions. In their astounding book, Year Of The Rat, Edward Timberlake and William Triplett point out that: United States defense policies have been twisted to favor Clinton/Gore backers, including the Chinese Military. Nearly one hundred witnesses have either fled the country, or invoked the fifth amendment. The authors point out how associate John Huang looked after business interests and campaign contributions. In 1992, the Clinton crime ring, uhh, presidency, began to sink. They were out of money for the New York primary. Riady’s bank loaned three point five million dollars to the campaign. The Chinese communist parties were instrumental in getting Clinton the election.
In 1992, Bruce Lindsy, the man in charge of personnel for the Clinton administration, received a letter from Riady and his cronies. They wanted something in return for their massive campaign contributions. They wanted their stooge, John Huang, to be moved into the American government. In January, 1994, Huang received top secret security clearence for his new job at the commerce department. CIA agents testified to giving Huang at least thirty seven classified briefings to Huang. They estimate Huang may have seen up to five hundred fifty pieces of US intelligence. Huang actively sought campaign sources for Clinton from Asian sources who had ties to organized crime syndicates, narcotics trafficking, prostitution, and Chinese intelligence services.
Lieutenant Col. Chaoying, a high tech spy and communist, was an official of two companies that deal in arms trafficking. Thousands of dollars were funneled through Johnny Chung, a man connected to infamous Chinese gangs known as Triads, to the Democratic National Committee. Chung and the Triads, were implicated to having connections with drug running, arms smuggling, contracted murder, and laundering, ( money, not clothing ). These infamous people have been White House guests many times, and on several occasions, made illegal contributions to the Clinton/Gore campaign.
Charlie Trie acted as a messenger for the Peoples Republic of China. In 1994, after delivering several hundred thousand dollars to the Clinton gang, Bill in essence sold out Taiwan, to the threats of the PRC. Clinton stated that his administration would no longer be prepared to deter any menacing actions towards Taiwan from the PRC. He gave in under pressure, from a letter not delivered through diplomatic channels, but through one delivered by a gangster.
On June 4, 1989, tanks and armored personnel carriers rolled into Tianammen Square, in Beijing, to confront peaceful pro-democracy protesters from four prestigious Beijing universities. From four THOUSAND to six THOUSAND young people were massacred. George Bush cut off all military exchanges with the PLA by the order of congress. This policy stood, that is until four years when Clinton was elected. Some of the very generals that were involved in giving the orders in the massacre, arrived at the White House and received a nineteen gun salute! God bless America. In Year of the Rat Triplett and Timberlake point out that: the Clinton administration showed senior PLA officers top secret military facilities. They showed the PLA amphibious landing exercises and our latest guided missile cruiser. They gave a PLA chief of staff a tour of a US military command center in the Pacific, and a nuclear attack submarine.
General Xu, was the tactical commander in control the night of the Tianammen Square bloodbath. Xu gave the actual go ahead to the troops to open fire. Under his orders, children as young as three years old died from the ensuing gunfire. When Xu arrived at the pentagon, he received a nineteen gun salute, and was told that his visit had great symbolic significance, by defense secretary Perry. Perry pledged to brief the PLA on US strategies. US taxpayers shelled out thirteen thousand dollars, to have Xu receive a vacation in Hawaii.
The China Ocean Shipping Company,(Cosco) is essentially a naval arm of the Peoples Liberation Army (PLA). Cosco is a major arms supplier to dictators and terrorists. In 1996, a Cosco ship sailed into port in Oakland California, carrying a cargo shipment of some two thousand automatic weapons, that were destined to wind up in the hands of Los Angeles street gangs. The chairman of one of the arms companies implicated in this scheme, later enjoyed coffee at the White House.
In November, 1996, the Clinton administration leased a naval base in Long Beach California to Cosco. The Naval base had formerly been a training facility for US Marines.
Clinton and Gore regularly attended dinners with leaders of known prostitution rings, in exchange for millions in illegal contribution funds. Chinese military technology, known as the Long March Rocket, was made adequate thanks to the Clinton administration, who made available coupling and guidance systems to the Chinese government. The Chinese were able to fix the problems with these rockets, giving them the ability to target US cities! United States technology also gave China the ability to launch high tech spy satellites. That same technology, is already finding its way into the hands of US adversaries such as Iran, which is a direct threat to US national security.
Other Miscellaneous Tidbits:
John F. Kennedy JR. Accident or murder?
1. Just one day before the downing of his small six seater, Saratoga Piper aircraft, JFK Jr. attended a private luncheon with Hillary Rhodam Clinton. After the luncheon, Kennedy seemed shaken, and would state no comments to the media sheep that were hounding him. When the press asked Hillary what they discussed, she simply remarked, “I advised him not to enter public life”.
2. Several eyewitness accounts stated that Kennedy departed with a fourth person, that was assumed was the flight instructor. This fourth party mysteriously vanished from the official reports.
3. Two eyewitnesses have come forward claiming that : while walking on the beach the night of Kennedy’s death, they heard and saw an explosion in the sky. Other witnesses claimed to have observed strange lights in the sky. Still more witnesses reported observing fleets of black helicopters in the Edgartown area, both before and after Kennedy’s disappearance.
4. Apparently, all radar and satellite telemetry for his approach corridor had been shut down on executive order coming from the White House.
5. After thirty hours, the Coast Guard was finally called into action. Suddenly, President Clinton called out the US Navy to join the S&R operation. It would be far easier to keep a Navy operation under wraps.
6. President Clinton established a 1.5 mile no fly zone around the entire rescue operation, initiating a complete press blackout. When the plane was found, the no fly zone was increased to five nautical miles.
7.No photographs are present showing the wrecked fuselage of the Saratoga Piper.
8. Less then four hours after the bodies were recovered, they were autopsied, and less then two hours after the autopsies, they were all cremated. Get rid of the evidence, you know. No forensic photos were taken of any of the three bodies that were recovered, which would have been required by law.
9. Although none of the three victims had ever served in the military, they were all given a burial at sea. No chance for future forensic investigations!
10. Some inside Navy sources who were part of the search and rescue operation, are now leaking information, that the bodies were badly burned, that the fuselage of the plane was riddled with bullet holes, and that the tail was blown off, suggesting missile fire.
Right now as we speak, troops are again amassing in Kuwait, for another round of upsetting the balance in the Middle East, and going after Saddam. Late in 1999, when I had the honor of guest speaking on Sean David Morton’s radio program, Strange Universe, he had told me that the US right now, was secretly at war with Russia, over oil rights in Kirdistan. FEMA, and the GSA, have been given immense power, and been granted their own federal police forces. Executive order 13083, grants the feds total and complete power over the states. Clinton has stated that he would be granting many more executive orders.
William Jefferson Clinton, the man, the myth, the legacy. I can’t help but feeling that the whole impeachment process was a mockery of the very foundations that built this nation. Did that punishment indeed fit the crimes of the most corrupt man ever to occupy the seat of the presidency? This man should be serving a life sentence with no chance of parole. Treason, drug crimes, murder, conspiracy, statutory rape and corruption of the highest order. Clinton has sold out the national interests of his own fellow countrymen, to the interests of our adversaries. Clinton’s entire legacy was built upon dirty blood and drug money. The good people of this fallen nation blindly tolerate this, as the most vile criminals remain free and unscathed. If we the people do not begin to take our power back, we will continue to be ruled by tyrants, and at the expense of our children’s futures….
Texas Newswatch Magazine’s mighty slogan echoes in my mind. “JAIL TO THE CHIEF”.
Sources of information:
1.Bill Clintons rise to power. Jeremiah films. Incredible, the main source for most of this information, highly recommended.
2. Year of the Rat. Edward Timberlake and William Triplett
3. Sean David Morton’s Delphi Associates Newsletter, volume 4, July 1999, and volume 5,2000.
4. Sean David Morton’s Strange Universe radio program.